Off-Grid Bermed Lodge
The Bermed Lodge at the Floyd EcoVillage is a completely solar-powered, energy-efficient green building. This year the Bermed Lodge includes 4 available room suites with different sleeping configurations. Bermed Lodges 1-3 feature both queen/double beds and bunks. Bermed Lodge 4 is the one communal sleeping space with affordable bunk beds with a kitchen and shared bathroom. Bermed Lodge 4 bunk beds are co-ed and will share their common area as a teaching space.
- Bermed Lodge Room 1: $300 for Thursday – Sunday
- Bermed Lodge Room 2: $300 for Thursday – Sunday
- Bermed Lodge Room 3: $300 for Thursday – Sunday
The cabins at the Floyd EcoVillage are set back in the woods, yet are centrally located to the activities of the weekend. Each includes kitchenette, heating/air and wifi, with easy access to hiking trails.
- Cabin 1: $400 for Thursday – Sunday (sleeps 5 – 7 guests)
- Cabin 2: $350 for Thursday – Sunday (sleeps 3 – 4 guests)
- Cabin 3: $350 for Thursday – Sunday (sleeps 3 – 4 guests)
Campsites and RV Hookups
The Floyd EcoVillage includes 10 campsite tent pads measuring 8ft to 16ft squared, one central fire pit with griddle plates and firewood, strategically placed seating rocks, shared campground community picnic tables, bathhouse with men’s & women’s toilets, showers, dish washing station, potable water in bathhouse, and hiking trails. The bathhouse has electricity outlets, but there is no electricity at campsites. Limited RV or camper parking is available. Hookups are not available for RVs.
- 7 Small Campsites: $60 for Thursday – Sunday
- 3 Large Campsites: $150 for Thursday – Sunday
- 3 RV Sites: $100 for Thursday – Sunday